Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tis the season for the sickies :(

I feel like I have been going non-stop since we got home. It has been crazy! We still have a lot of things to pick out for the house, and adding sick kids, a sick husband and me in a boot up to my knee that my foot doctor put me in, has been a little overwhelming!!! The week we got home I had to take Eli to the doctor because he was running a fever and not sleeping...well guess what another ear infection. He will probably have to have tubes just like his brothers. He had fluid yesterday when I took him for his recheck :( On Saturday we went to soccer and then light shopping, and it was absolutely horrible with the boys. Yes we had all three of them, and we were there for 3 hours...won't ever do that again! The store was going out of business, so the prices were good, you just had to dig around in the warehouse for what you wanted...so imagine that with our three boys who are 4, 2, and six months. That night we went over to our cousins house to have pizza and watch a movie. Well, halfway into our night Owen is sitting next to me and all of a sudden he starts puking (Kandace I know you are laughing right now because you know how fast I jumped out of that chair). He would not stop, I was yelling at Daniel to get a towel and he just sits on the couch and stares... and poor Owie puking all over David and Kandace's chair. We gave him a bath and changed his clothes. He was just laying around, and then Kandace says "ummm I think Owen pooped his pants" she was right. Daniel took him into the bathroom and yelled to Kandace, "how much did you like these pink pants and how much did they cost because I am going to throw them away?" It was so funny. Then we were finally able to leave because the puking had subsided some. We get home and we had no keys to the apartment. Daniel left them in David's truck. So, we are yelling at each other because he doesn't have his keys, and my house keys are not on the car keys, and somehow it all turned into my fault. We then had to get back into the car and drive to get the keys with Owen puking, Eli screaming, and Ethan crying because he was cold. It was a lovely day. Thank you for meeting us half way David, and Kandace sorry for the five loads of laundry you had do, oh yes and the puke all over your chair. Then there is Daniel...who was supposed to be at the airport today at 6 am to go to Chicago. Well, needless to say he did not make it. After dinner last night his stomach was not feeling so good. He must have gotten Owen's stomach virus. He was feeling pretty bad, because sometime after 1 am I heard him (along with everyone else in the apartment complex, "yelling" (aka puking) in the bathroom. I think I'm a bad wife because I was laughing. I have only witnessed Daniel puking like that one other time in the 13 years that we have been together. I just don't understand why he is so loud? I asked him if he was okay when he came back to bed and I was still laughing. He asked if he could get a little sympathy... I said "did I get any the first six months that I was pregnant with Eli and puked 10 times a day?" He didn't say anything after that! I know he must be feeling really bad because he didn't go with me to meet the drywaller's out at the new house this morning even though he was in town. So, all of this is why I still have yet to post pictures of our trip to Cali. I was going to work on it while Daniel was gone to Chicago, but since he is home sick, I'm not sure when I will. Hopefully by the end of the week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! That sounds so horrible when you write it all down. I really hope you don't get it! I don't know what is worse...having sick kids, or having to take care of kids when you, as a mom, are sick!! I actually think it is worse when you are sick and have to take care of the kids! So I am praying you don't get it and everyone gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete