Sunday, January 24, 2010

Loving My New Christmas Presents!!!

Daniel got me some photography books for Christmas, and I bought a new lens with some of my Christmas money, and I absolutely love them, I can't get enough picture taking! I took some pictures of our niece on her first birthday. I could not choose which ones I wanted to post so these are my favorites! It was so hard to decide....isn't she adorable!!!


I think this is my favorite!







































This is Daniel's favorite!




















3 comments:

  1. They look good! Love that first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job Emily! Those are adorable. I am so happy you found a fun project just for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you assigned party pic photographer for Sat? Let me know so I can try and wear some skinny jeans!

    ReplyDelete