Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My "baby" sister is having a baby!


I am so incredibly excited to announce that my younger sister is having a baby, and not just any baby, but a GIRL!!!! And not only is she having a girl, but is naming her Ella which was always my girl name...which obviously didn't happen for me and never will (I guess I should never say never...even though it's supposed to be fixed permanently, God could surprise me someday, but I'm sure with another boy!). I wish I could be closer not only for my niece and nephews, but for my sisters too. I love my sisters more than words can explain and I feel like I miss out on a lot living so far away, but I promise that I will make an effort to have a relationship with her, so she knows her Aunt Emmy.
Erin I love you so much and I am so happy for you (I will have to point out the "I told you so's though!) You and Ryan are going to make great parents, and I can't wait to see you guys and your beautiful baby girl! I love you guys
Erin's Maternity Pictures (sneak peek)







2 comments:

  1. These are Gorgeous!! I love the lighting in the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them Em! Erin, I am so excited for you and Ryan!

    ReplyDelete