Friday, August 26, 2011

Mr C's Sneak Peek

When we went back to Michigan in June I got the privilege to take my cousin Collin's senior pictures. I was very grateful because he is a little pickey...(j/k Collin), and I don't get to spend much time with him because he is quite a bit younger than me, and we lived thousands of miles apart growing up. I will have to admit, it was nice to spend a few hours with just him and I! One of my favorite memories of ColiBob was during one of their visits ouf to California. I can remember it like it was yesterday! Well Mr. ColiBob was really into Jumanji when we was about three or four, and everything was about that movie. One morning...possibly afternoon I was asleep (imagine that!) and he came running into my room saying "Emmy there are monkey's in the "chichin" (aka kitchen). I was a teenager, so obviously I ignored him, well he came in yelling it again. I decided I would get up and see what he was talking about (who knows I probably thought there were monkey's in the chichin) and when I walked out into the living room he had taken the mini blinds and their cords and made a "booby trap" across the entryway. I'm not sure how he did this, but he did, and come to think of it where were the adults...this makes me wonder if I was supposed to be babysitting him...oh well he obviously survived! I do remember it took at least an hour to un-trap myself! Well our little Jumanji loving, booby trap making little boy has turned into a smart, funny, lovable football star!. Collin I hope you like your pictures and thanks for all the smiles. You were an awesome "subject" I hope to see you again soon, and good luck with your senior year. I know you will do amazing. Love you
Here is your {sneak peek}






























1 comment: