Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy 13th Birthday Miss M

I was asked to take pictures for our cousins 13th birthday and it was soooo much fun! Her mom had a friend come and teach the girls about inner beauty, skin care and then she taught them how to apply their make-up. She gave a wonderful message and I recommend that all moms do this for their daughters when they turn 13! After the makeover the girls got a photo shoot with me! They are such a sweet and wonderful group of girls. Miss M... I pray that you stay true to yourself and remain the kindhearted girl that you are. You are such a joy to be around and I am so proud of the young lady that you have become. Thank you for letting me share your day with you. I love you and Happy Birthday! Here are some pictures of the shoot!




























No comments:

Post a Comment