Thursday, November 4, 2010

The M Family Sneak Peak


So last week I had my first photo session with a family of five...with boys...all under the age of six! WOW that's all I can say. I had a blast doing it, but it was a chore getting little A to want to be in a picture. So, needless to say I really had to work at it! We managed to get some pretty good ones under the circumstances. L and N thanks for being patient with me and thanks for asking me to take your pictures. I hope you like them, and I hope to see you in the future at another session!





3 comments:

  1. The oldest "A" is 7. He wanted me to point that out. Heaven forbid someone say he is not 7. Poor kid, maybe if he were taller he wouldn't have such issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! My faves are the ones on the blue chair. Good job Em!

    ReplyDelete