Thursday, October 28, 2010

C Family Pictures


This was my first family session! I had a blast, and it was so much fun. How could it not be when you are taking pictures of your best friend and her beautiful family. We have lived next door to the C Family for the last six years, and in two different neighborhoods. Our kids are best friends, and I am so blessed to be a part of their lives. I have been able to watch these beautiful girls grow! I absolutely love them with all my heart. A little off the subject, but this came up the other day between the kids....the girls won't ever have aunts and uncles because Chad and Jaime are only children. I told the girls that we could be their aunt and uncle if they want us to I think Em Em was a tad confused!
The cutest thing happened today... Daniel came home from work and Em Em was over and ran up and gave him a big hug. I think it made his day, because he came in with a big smile on his face and told us all about it! They are such a beautiful family and I thank God for letting them into our lives. We have been through a lot together and I appreciate your patience and understanding (well at least as much as you can!!!) more than you know, thank you. Chad, Jaime, Em Em and Ave Ave I love you and thanks for letting me take your pics! P.S. Too many pics to post, so these are just a few of my favs!












1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics of a beautiful family! Good luck choosing Jaime...they are all so good!

    ReplyDelete