Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Rian


Our cousins baby girl turned 1 last week and I got the privilege of taking her pictures. I took a few the week before, and the day of the party. The party was candy land themed and it was so cute. We got to have it at our house, and it was super fun getting to decorate a party for a girl, I never get to do that. We had giant candies hanging from the beams in our kitchen and jars filled with different candies. I love taking first birthday pictures they are so much fun!
It was crazy day though Garage sale in the AM birthday party with 30 adults, and then after party with all our "big cousins"...no wonder why I can't seem to heal after all my surgeries.
Anyway here are a few pics I took. Rian Elizabeth you are a beautiful sweet natured little girl. I had soooo much fun taking your pictures and I can't wait to see what you become someday. I love you and happy 1st birthday!








1 comment:

  1. My fave is the one of her stuffing the cake in her face with her big blue eyes. Precious!

    ReplyDelete