Sunday, February 21, 2010

Save the Tatas


Save the Tatas...I love that phrase, I don't know why, but I just do. I have not had a loved one that has been diagnosed with breast cancer, and I hope I never do. My friend Erin's mom just got diagnosed with it recently, and has to have a mastectomy this week. A few of us girls got together tonight to make some meals for Erin's mom and dad to make their lives a little easier after the surgery. Erin made us all pink ribbon aprons, and they were super cute!

We had a great night spending some time together, and I know that we made Erin's day! Thank you Jaime for organizing it all, and hosting "cooking club" for the month...girls I am not kidding... we should do this monthly. I really think a cooking club would be a grand idea! We will just switch off houses?!?!



Erin, please know that your family is in my thoughts and prayers, your mom is such an amazing person and she will do great!

3 comments:

  1. Emmy! These pictures are really really good! I am in for cooking club for sure. I am going to print these and bring them to my mom with the meals. She's gonna love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pics turned out great! I would love to get together once a month for cooking, but I honestly don't think it would be so smooth without doing it at a house with 1 oven. The 2 oven option made it work so much more smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome idea! And your pics look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete