Friday, November 13, 2009

The Begining

So... it seems like blogging is the new thing. I thought I would give it a try. Our lives are a little crazy right now living in a 1100 square foot apartment while our new house is being built, so I thought that if I wanted to keep my sanity, I should find something to do in my spare time, since I have so much of if (yeah right). Eli is going to spend most of his first year of life at this apartment I hope he is not traumatized. He started rolling over the day before yesterday. As soon as I put him down he immediately rolls to his tummy and then cries because he doesn't want to be on his tummy. Hopefully he learns he can roll back over soon. They started the new house about two weeks ago and they finished the roof today. Thank you God for the beautiful weather we have had over the last few weeks. Our two-year old said "Yay! Our house is done" when we drove by today, I had to explain they still had a lot to do before it would be ready for us to move in, then he wanted to know when the walls would be "fixed." FYI never take a 4 year old, a two year old and a 4 month old appliance shopping. Bad idea. I'm pretty sure we went way over budget because we just wanted out of there! I think we lost Owen in a dryer and one point, and I'm pretty sure it is because Ethan told him to get in it. Boys will be boys what can I say. I hope everyone enjoys our journey through this process. It should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment